Friday, November 03, 2006

My Favorite Time of the Year

This week has been amazing in terms of visual pleasure. The leaves in our area have suddenly taken on the beautiful and vibrant hues of fall. I find myself just walking around my own yard, taking in the colors. I wish I was able to take some time lapse photography of it all because it is amazing how fast it happens. Given the opportunity, I really do believe I could sit around for a week or so and just watch the show.

And that's my thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt,
Are you the same Matt Guthrie who had the inner-city ministry in Durham several years ago?

Jerry
Asheboro, NC

Matt Guthrie said...

Yep, that's me.

Which Jerry might you be?

Matt

tonymyles said...

Imagine what joy it was for God to create colors. And might there be some in heaven we haven't seen yet? And what might they look like?