Monday, January 19, 2009

Poor Timing

  • There is approximately 1 cup of milk left in the refrigerator. Forecasters are calling for some possible wintry mix this evening and 2-4" of accumulation tomorrow. I know there will be a run on bread and milk today. Everyone will think I'm part of the panic, but I REALLY do need milk
  • Deer season ended January 1. Almost immediately on the day after, all the deer that had been hiding in the woods have returned to the fields in the evening to eat. While walking through the woods, the boys and I even jumped the deer we had been hunting and tracking all season 10 days AFTER the season ended. The doves have even returned to the skies now that dove season has ended. How do they know?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same situation with the milk - it really such a pain!