Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Random thoughts for the day

I promise to post "To Choose or Not to Choose Part 2" within 24 hours (that would be 2:49 pm EST according to the time on the sanctuary computer, Thursday Nov 29) for those of you dying to read it. For now, here are some interesting and random thoughts I've been pondering today.

- Here's a link to a Brian Russell's sermon on compassion. I love the short prayer of Bob Tuttle he lists at the beginning. I really enjoyed hearing Tuttle's stories when I was a student, but this prayer is serious food for thought.

- Here's a link to Keith Drury's article on the extension of young adulthood. How much farther can it go?

- This morning our family devotions came from Ephesians 6:10-20. How do you talk about spiritual warfare with a 7 year old and a 9 1/2 year old? The warfare part was really cool to them - they are boys after all.

No comments: